The new KOLEOS delivers all that is expected of a D-segment SUV:
- Powerful, muscular exterior lines
- Unparalleled four-wheel drive technology
- Real all-terrain ability thanks ground clearance of 213mm
And hallmarks Renault’s know how:
- A refined, comfortable interior with seats including technology and design amongst the very best in its category
- Class-leading cabin space, including 289mm of rear knee room
- Equipment shared with other high-end Renault models, like the R-LINK 2 multimedia tablet
The new KOLEOS delivers a blend of robust SUV cues and the refinement and features associated with large saloon cars.
In addition to a package that positions the new KOLEOS as the reference of its class in terms of comfort and refinement, it completes Renault’s high-end range that now includes a crossover (Espace), a large saloon car (Talisman) and its estate variant (Talisman Estate), plus an SUV (new KOLEOS).
Conceived and meticulously thought through to meet the demands of exacting customers on every continent, the new KOLEOS is destined for a global audience, with sales beginning in the third quarter of 2016 in Australia, Turkey, the Gulf states and some Latin American countries, followed by China at the end of 2016, then Russia and Europe at the beginning of 2017. For Renault, the new KOLEOS comes at a time when SUVs are enjoying strong growth in many markets, and for many consumers, this will be their first opportunity to experience Renault in their segment of choice.